A Delicate Rough and Tumble Story

Today, we have a delicate rough and tumble story to share with you. Oh, sure, that might seem to be a contradictory description, but we think you will agree by the end of the story.

explain the delicate part

Let’s see you explain the delicate part, Hu-Dad.

Sunday morning was beautiful – crisp, cool, clear. The dogs slowly drifted outside as dawn broke over the land. Cheoah, as is her custom, was the last dog up and outside.

Of course, as happens to many, the first order of business for Cheoah in a new day is, well, business in the yard. Not just number one business, but number two business. You know, big business. Not sure how much more delicately we can put that.

bathroom habits

I am so embarrassed that we are discussing my bathroom habits. Especially, THOSE bathroom habits.

So, anyway, there is Cheoah out in the yard, carefully selecting exactly the right spot, assuming the position, and getting, well, er, productive when our villain enters the scene.

mug shot

Doesn’t this resemble a mug shot?

Typhoon had been awake for a while. All business had been resolved. And he was ready to play. Seeing his favorite playmate apparently oblivious to his sneak attack, Typhoon raced for all he was worth, catching Cheoah in the side right at her, well, triumphant moment.

Typhoon collides. Cheoah goes flying through the air. And, well, her output is also flying through the air. If a fan had been there, it would have hit it for sure.

never erase that scene

Whoa. I will never erase that scene from my mind.

And, thus, we had a delicate rough and tumble story.

1. Donna Wolfe on June 29, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Every time I see a picture of Typhoon, I start laughing – I know something has gone wrong, and he is somewhere in there! I just love that pup! Sorry Cheoah, hope everything comes out okay for the rest of the week…hahahaha *snort*

2. Marilyn on June 29, 2015 at 8:26 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth!

3. Juno's mom on June 29, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Holy crap!

4. jan on June 29, 2015 at 12:32 pm

That is an image that will remain through the day/week/month. Thanks for brightening up my Monday.

5. Piappies World on June 29, 2015 at 11:04 am

Uh oh! Looks like Typhoon also got a surprise in that situation.
    Hugs to the Herd from all of us.

Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

6. jane on June 29, 2015 at 10:26 am

Thank you for the great laugh. That was just too funny to me, but I’m sure that was not funny at all to cheoah. I can only imagine she was not happy at all. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

7. Mom, Ice 'n Ebby on June 29, 2015 at 6:04 am

Mom sez: Oh, the “head pictures”, OMG, the “head pictures”!!!