Late Shift

As we have mentioned many times, security around Chez Herd is taken very seriously. Apparently, Queen Natasha the Evil drew late shift last night.

late shift
You two just go ahead and relax and I will handle the late shift guard rounds.
great plan
That sounds like a great plan, doesn’t it?
zzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzz
agreed quickly
Wow, they sure agreed to that quickly.

1. HokiePack on October 17, 2022 at 12:33 pm

Love the Queen, Chief of security caught napping & Qannik looking fluffy even if it is a way back Wednesday on Tuesday ?

2. Shari on October 11, 2022 at 6:29 pm

Qannik always makes me smile!

3. Karen on October 11, 2022 at 11:57 am

Now I don’t feel *quite* so bad about my misspelling of “Author” on Instagram. 🙂

I have a female that looks so much like Qannik, it makes me smile every time I see a way back “Wednesday” with him.

4. JEAN BURKHARDT on October 11, 2022 at 6:46 am

Oh wow Hu-Dad-I GUESS I am STILL sleeping-Way Back Wednesday on Tuesday-LOL!!!

• Kathye Shuman on October 11, 2022 at 7:33 am

Made me check the calendar too…Hu-Dad?

5. JEAN BURKHARDT on October 11, 2022 at 6:34 am

It DOES seem like the approval for Queen Natasha taking over the last shift in the rain came quickly. A woman’s got to do what a women has to do!!!

6. Mom, Ice & Ebby on April 10, 2015 at 4:24 am

Ice sez: Well, it looks like it’s raining there, the cement is all wet. Us older Sibes can take rainy weather better than those “pups”. Maybe that’s why they were so eager to let you take the late shift, all alone.

A Walk on the Trashy Side

June 4, 2023

Maybe my neighbors didn’t notice, but I took a walk on the trashy side last week and need to confess my mistake.

Chasing Sun – The Struggle Is Real

March 9, 2017 |

We try every day to let you know how tough the life of a working breed dog is, so today we share the struggle of chasing sun.