Twisting Turning Typhoon

walking backwards

Typhoon walking backwards.

As we mentioned yesterday, Hu-dad did capture video of the twisting turning Typhoon walking style during our Monday walk. Hu-dad also discovered he filmed this with ancient pocket camera, so we apologize for the small frame and lack of HD . . . but at least it is an actual video.

1. Carol D. on March 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I often wondered how you managed to walk them in such an orderly manner…….I feel soooo much better knowing you have at least one with constant zoomies.
    Typhoon does seems awfully proud of himself 🙂

2. Sylv on March 19, 2015 at 10:49 am

Do you ever need to detangle the leashes mid-walk? If so, how do you manage that?

3. Donna Wolfe on March 19, 2015 at 1:29 am

Typhoon is so proud of himself – just look at that big smile on his face. May your life never be boring….

4. siku marie on March 18, 2015 at 11:53 pm

MY dad is VERY impressed that your hu-dad walks 4 of you at once! And my Sibe sister, Zsofia watched this video like 2 million times…I am afraid she thinks it is a training film!

5. Sea Wolf on March 18, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Ty just need to add some laps for extra distance. I think he really wants to go faster but the others are happy with the steady determined pace. Maybe Ty needs a scooter harness and hook up so he can Zoom.

6. Redclayhuskies on March 18, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I love the patience the others have with Typhoons antics.

7. KJ Pierson on March 18, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Just seeing that makes me want to come pluck your dogs 😀

• Redclayhuskies on March 18, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Me as well!

8. The Ao4 on March 18, 2015 at 11:41 am

But… how come no one is playing neck grabbies with you?!!? That’s what I like to do on a walk, and if I was walking by your side, I wouldn’t be able to resist some wrestling action!!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

9. The Painter Pack on March 18, 2015 at 10:21 am

Such Husky talents! I love how the rest of the Herd just ignores him, like he is the goofy little brother that you can’t take out in public! Oh wait…He IS!! LOL!! Love his style!

The Painter Pack

10. Des on March 18, 2015 at 9:31 am

Loved it! He really loves his Dad, wanting to make sure you are right there! It takes some skill, getting his timing so perfect.

11. Billie on March 18, 2015 at 9:25 am

Frankie sure has some patience and seems to have down the ignore younger brother skill

12. Zoe on March 18, 2015 at 9:02 am

On another note I was feeling sorry for myself w my shepherds blowing coat until I saw the tribe I can only say one word WOW

13. Becky on March 18, 2015 at 7:23 am

I think Ty is just multi-tasking, working on his crafting while getting a walk in. Looks like so kind of new doggie macrame to me.