The Perils of Photography

Hu-dad works hard to get good photographs of us for the blog, but we are not always the most cooperative subjects. That is particularly true when it is 20ºF (-7ºC), windy and snowing. Ah, the perils of photography.

just concentrate

That’s great, Typhoon. Now just look at the camera and concentrate.

concentrate!

Concentrate, Typhoon, concentrate.

Come on.

It’s just a leaf blowing in the wind. Come on.

Sigh

Sigh.

1. Sam on November 5, 2014 at 11:05 am

Such concentration! …on the leaf, that is!

Monty and Harlow

2. Zoe and Marilyn on November 4, 2014 at 12:20 am

Still such a pup!

3. KB on November 3, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I think that we all can relate!!!! I’ve started a new game with our dogs. I say 3-2-1, and then I give them a treat. If I’m taking a photo, the countdown makes them look at me and I click the shutter before they get their treat 😉

4. Chris on November 3, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Sorry hu-dad – leaves are very interesting!

5. Barbara on November 3, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Naturally the word peril is matched with that cutie patootie Typhoon!

6. holly on November 3, 2014 at 10:12 am

Keep up the cuteness Ty! You and our Chip would make an exciting duo of antics.

7. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on November 3, 2014 at 8:46 am

I know exactly what you mean!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

8. Mom 'n Ice on November 3, 2014 at 4:06 am

Mom sez: Couldn’t help it, these photos of Typhoon are as good as a video! This is priceless. had me in fits of giggles. Talk about concentration (on a blowing leaf!).

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?