Laughing Behind Your Back

Do you ever feel like someone is laughing behind your back?  A certain someone has that distinct feeling in today’s post.

racing around the house

So I was racing around the house. Is that really a reason I have to stay in your study for a while, hu-dad?

laughing behind my back

And why do I feel like someone is laughing behind my back?

Her

Oh. Her.

Not the only one

I think she is gloating that I got caught and she didn’t.

1. Holly on July 16, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Poor Ty. You youngin’s are always getting set up by the elders of the pack. Chip can totally understand.

2. May on July 16, 2014 at 4:48 am

Thank you for my for my daily smile and laugh! Thanks for sharing your daily smiles with everyone.

3. Miley on July 15, 2014 at 6:46 pm

That’s hilarious!!! Thanks for the laughs!!

4. Charlotte D Anderson on July 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm

You surely seem to spend a lot of quality time with your hu-dad, Ty!

5. All things Collie on July 15, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Too cute! Hope you weren’t in time out for too long!

6. Donna Wolfe on July 15, 2014 at 11:28 am

I agree, Ty has been set up!! Nice laughing tho……hahahahaha and a great picture!

7. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on July 15, 2014 at 11:25 am

haha! Busted with some house zoomies huh?
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

8. Sam on July 15, 2014 at 10:06 am

Yup – that’s a “neener neener” laugh if I have ever seen one…

Monty and Harlow

9. Jennifer on July 15, 2014 at 8:30 am

This gave me a good morning laugh! Poor Ty, it’s always something. After you take a picture, (especially this one) do you ever hust look at it and laugh? It’s just perfect!

10. Mom 'n Ice on July 15, 2014 at 7:35 am

Mom sez: Poor Typhoon. Poor misunderstood boy! Do you EVER get the feeling you’ve been “set up”? You DO seem to have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, don’t you. Awww, well, you’ll grow up someday, Ty. Just takes time and patience on EVERYDOGGY’S part, boy!

Good People and Pies

November 27, 2022

A chance encounter involving a crowded restaurant, good people, and pies highlighted some of the positive things in this life.

Happy Thanksgiving

November 24, 2011 |

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends. Be like Frankie and Rusty, and pause for a moment of gratitude.