What’s Cooking?

Any time a human enters the kitchen, some member of The Herd has to see what’s cooking.

company in the kitchen

Hey, hu-dad, I didn’t want you to feel all lonely in the kitchen without some company.

snack.

So, while we are here, shall we see what we might have for a snack.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. houndstooth on September 28, 2013 at 10:49 pm

How nice of Frankie to be so helpful! Of course he should be rewarded! lol

2. Little Reufus on September 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Ob course… I’ve seen what’s cooking in yeur kitching, and there is berrry little chance yeu would make it past me!!! Just saying.

wif lubbs… again… from Little Me

3. Little Reufus on September 28, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Nice work!!! The Mom’s favorite kitching memories involve Golden Escorts… and that means I need team mates! [I deu my best kitching work when the old gal’s head is turned!]

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

4. Hawk aka BrownDog on September 28, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Hi Y’all!

BOL! guess everybody does it! What was the snack? My Human keeps a bowl of ’em ready for me.

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

5. Sam on September 28, 2013 at 9:44 am

We have the same issues – although, since our kitchen is open we can’t really shut them out.

Monty and Harlow

6. Ice 'n Ayla on September 28, 2013 at 5:52 am

Ayla sez: What is that wonderful smell, and where is it coming from, Frankie?

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.