What’s Cooking?

Any time a human enters the kitchen, some member of The Herd has to see what’s cooking.

company in the kitchen

Hey, hu-dad, I didn’t want you to feel all lonely in the kitchen without some company.

snack.

So, while we are here, shall we see what we might have for a snack.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. houndstooth on September 28, 2013 at 10:49 pm

How nice of Frankie to be so helpful! Of course he should be rewarded! lol

2. Little Reufus on September 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Ob course… I’ve seen what’s cooking in yeur kitching, and there is berrry little chance yeu would make it past me!!! Just saying.

wif lubbs… again… from Little Me

3. Little Reufus on September 28, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Nice work!!! The Mom’s favorite kitching memories involve Golden Escorts… and that means I need team mates! [I deu my best kitching work when the old gal’s head is turned!]

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

4. Hawk aka BrownDog on September 28, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Hi Y’all!

BOL! guess everybody does it! What was the snack? My Human keeps a bowl of ’em ready for me.

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

5. Sam on September 28, 2013 at 9:44 am

We have the same issues – although, since our kitchen is open we can’t really shut them out.

Monty and Harlow

6. Ice 'n Ayla on September 28, 2013 at 5:52 am

Ayla sez: What is that wonderful smell, and where is it coming from, Frankie?

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?