Stalking Your Prey

It is the weekend and we hope you are all seeking out your favorite fun. For Cheoah (aka Cheesewhiz), stalking her prey can be the most fun.

stalking your prey

Stalking your prey is one of Cheoah’s favorite games.

And in case you are curious, her prey is usually a little black and white pup named Typhoon.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. FiveSibesMom on August 12, 2013 at 12:58 am

Great pic! Stalking prey is the best kind of Husky fun, right Cheoah? Well, that’s what our Bandit tells us, anyhow!

2. houndstooth on August 10, 2013 at 10:17 pm

I was pretty sure I knew what her prey was, and I was right! I’m betting she caught him, too!

3. Sam on August 10, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Poor Typhoon – he will need a vacation before long!

Sam

4. Dennis the Vizsla on August 10, 2013 at 6:21 pm

typhoon!!!! run!!!! ok bye

5. Ice 'n Ayla on August 10, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Ayla sez: Hey, Cheez Whiz, you get him around the knees, I’ll bite his ankles!

6. Kuruk on August 10, 2013 at 1:26 pm

WOL! WOL! WOL! Wooooowooooooo, Ku

7. Kimberly Parker on August 10, 2013 at 10:44 am

You get ’em, Cheoah! Watch out, Typhoon! Your sister’s coming to get you!

Exploding Oatmeal And Broken Water Lines

June 26, 2022

The dog didn’t eat my homework, but exploding oatmeal and broken water lines sure interfered with my novel writing this week.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.