What Is Out of Place?

Today, we are going to play a game. Study the picture carefully and tell us what is out of place. Ready?

identify

Look carefully and identify what is out of place.

not quite right

Hu-dad said to do something and one pup didn’t quite get it right.

couch up

“Crate up” or “couch up.” Which was it hu-dad said?

1. siku marie on August 9, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Something with a “c” that had to do with getting settled, right?

2. Little Reufus on August 9, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I fink I might habbs hear… “lay down and make yeur own self comfortable.” Yess Yessss. That’s what I did hear. *nods*

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

3. Kuruk on August 9, 2013 at 8:53 pm

That’s what sistah Nalle would doooowoowoooooo! 🙂

4. houndstooth on August 9, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I believe he said “curl up” and a certain pup did exactly what he was told! 😉

5. Dobermom on August 9, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Typhoon says “You have CLEARLY made a mistake. OBVIOUSLY, I am no ordinary Husky! (Like those fools who just willingly trotted into their crates for the night.) Therefore, I refuse to sleep in a crate like those peasants. I will sleep here, on this comfortable sofa, like the royalty I am! (And perhaps later, your bed, if I should find it to my liking.)”

6. jan on August 9, 2013 at 12:18 pm

This looks like a classic case of A Different Drummer.

7. Susan and Wrigs on August 9, 2013 at 9:49 am

The look on Typhoon’s face in that last photo is priceless. “Aw, come on! Just 10 more minutes, Hu-Dad!”

8. kj pierson on August 9, 2013 at 3:56 am

I see nothing out of place 😉

9. Lucy on August 9, 2013 at 1:42 am

Haha, I thought it was the Typhoon, the baby!

Good People and Pies

November 27, 2022

A chance encounter involving a crowded restaurant, good people, and pies highlighted some of the positive things in this life.

Happy Thanksgiving

November 24, 2011 |

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends. Be like Frankie and Rusty, and pause for a moment of gratitude.