Troublemaker Making Trouble

Frankie quiet
Frankie is laying quietly in the den floor.
troublemaker waking up
On the couch, a certain young troublemaker is waking up
plotting
Typhoon appears to be plotting his next move
Ah-ha
Ah-ha! I know what I will do!
peaceful.
Why, there is my big brother being all peaceful and good.
Pounce
Puppy pounce in 3 – 2 – 1 . . .
can't bear to watch
Cheoah can’t bear to watch.

1. Juno's mom on February 2, 2022 at 12:30 pm

I still enjoy shots of the old house and most importantly, the kids who’ve gone on ahead.

2. Debbie & Miss Ruby on February 2, 2022 at 9:48 am

Puppies are always up to something!! Even a few years later.

3. Jean Burkhardt on February 2, 2022 at 6:32 am

Typhoon was and still is a trouble maker-lol Poor Frankie Suave I guess got JUMPED on? Cheoah couldn’t bear to watch!!!-poor girl!

4. Lyndsey on May 11, 2013 at 8:37 am

I love this! My everyday life with a 2 yr old sibe and a 3 month old sibe. What was I thinking?! 🙂

5. jan on May 10, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Everyone needs a playful puppy to liven up the household. Is this a serial?

6. houndstooth on May 10, 2013 at 8:34 am

Ha ha ha! Typhoon, you’ll grow up one day! It’ll be a long time from now, though!

7. Donna Wolfe on May 10, 2013 at 6:32 am

I believe this falls under “profiling” and is unfair to a certain puppy, er young man siberian hahaha

8. Ice 'n Ayla on May 10, 2013 at 2:33 am

Ayla sez: What is THIS???? You’re leaving us with a “cliff hanger”? What happened next? Or is this one of those stories where we’re supposed to “create” our own ending. SiberMinds want to know!!

Important Little Stories

June 19, 2022

We focus so much on epic events, but sometimes it’s the smaller things in life that are the truly important little stories.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.