Refined Cheesewhiz RV Face

Refined Cheesewhiz RV Face

I thought I would go for the refined look.

Cheesewhiz RV Face

Fine – Here is the trademark Cheesewhiz RV Face

Believe it or not, we received some ice and snow Thursday.  The humans said enough with that, so we are going to find spring (since it, apparently, can’t find us).  RVing at the beach!  Huntington Beach State Park (er, South Carolina for you west coasters).  We promise to share vacation pictures!

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Max's Mom on April 7, 2013 at 9:43 am

Can’t wait to see the rest of the pixs too! Have a blast!

2. houndstooth on April 7, 2013 at 12:27 am

Oh how we envy you! Have fun, little lady!

3. Susan on April 6, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Awww…I’m a sucker for pictures of Cheoah. She’s such a pretty dog!

4. Sam on April 6, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Have fun!

Sam

5. Ice 'n Ayla on April 6, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ayla sez: Cheoah looks so smooth and sleek. Has she already blown her winter coat? Don’t think we’re EVER going to warm up enough to take ours offi, though my dad, Ice, is trying. Hope you all have a wonderful time at the beach. Travel safe!

6. Josie on April 6, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Lucky dogs!

7. JC on April 6, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Are you at Huntington Beach State Park now?

• D.K. Wall on April 6, 2013 at 1:36 pm

No, arrive this evening.

• JC on April 6, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Weather is warming up here. Maybe we will see you there?

8. jane niederstadt on April 6, 2013 at 9:29 am

I love both facess, but wow cheesewhiz you look like such a young lady in the first pic. What a beauty! Have a great time finding spring. I think spring has finally moved here. Yay for me. I am sick of the cold and want my warmth. I know I live in a wrong state, but in the summer it can be really hot here too. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

9. jack & moo on April 6, 2013 at 9:03 am

What a lovely face….. both pics!

10. urban hounds on April 6, 2013 at 7:44 am

thats a cute face, if you stop by our blog today we are having a collar give away

urban hounds

11. Khyra and Sometimes Her Mom on April 6, 2013 at 6:38 am

No one should khage a PRINCESS!

Of khourse, I give Cheesewhiz a BIG FT fur the paws!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

12. Stumpy and Cyndi on April 6, 2013 at 5:52 am

I hope you and the pack can find spring in SC. Stumpy and I are in the MoHo between Charelston and Walterboro. It’s COLD!!!

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Halloween Costumes

October 31, 2014 |

We live on the top of a mountain at the end of a dirt road. We do not have trick-or-treaters show up at our house. Ever. Still, we do sometimes wonder what Halloween Costumes are appropriate for us.