Walking with a Typhoon

Typhoon walking

Typhoon seems to be walking with a different crew.

Normally, Typhoon walks with his pals Cheesewhiz and Frankie. For some reason, though, they sometimes tire of his walking style.

What is wrong with his style? He has this habit of having to nibble on his neighbor’s ear every few steps. Apparently, that gets old.

So on one of our recent walks, we rotated Typhoon over to the other team for some walking time. How exactly is he faring?

Kiska explains

Don’t even think about biting my ear, kid.

Typhoon

Can I go back to my regular crew now? Please?

1. Kari on February 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm

What a silly guy!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

2. Sam on February 2, 2013 at 9:02 am

Poor guy – just trying to make friends!

Sam

3. KB on January 30, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Yes, I am thinking that Typhoon may be your new herd clown. Making me smile!

4. siku marie on January 30, 2013 at 7:02 pm

The Herd always seems to have one member who has a LITTLE different vision of what walking with the Pack is all about. Viva la difference!

5. Lisa Myers on January 30, 2013 at 5:29 pm

OM Goodness that Ty is just the cutest little guy!!! He looks so small next to his older siblings!!!
    I just love your captions, Hudad!!!

6. Nora B. Webster on January 30, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Umm…I love biting ears when I walk. Is that not normal?

Nora

7. Kimberly Parker on January 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Aww, Typhoon, hu-dad picked a perfect name for you. It’s so fun watching you assimilate into the Herd!

8. Charlotte Anderson on January 30, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Just for the record, is Ty still teething?

9. The Ao4 on January 30, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Keep the new kid in line, Kiska!
    Luv,
    Dave

10. Elmo & Mouse on January 30, 2013 at 10:50 am

Poor Ty, but Kiska is just trying to stop your nibbling and to save you from QNTE just in case one day you couldn’t resist and perform the nibble on the Queen….Ahh, I’m afraid to think what would happen to you afterwards, Ty.

11. Charlotte Anderson on January 30, 2013 at 10:18 am

Maybe Tye wants to stop & have a wrestling match! Don’t think he’ll do much rough & tumble stuff with The Queen, though. Sigh, It’s rough being the baby of the family.

12. houndstooth on January 30, 2013 at 8:39 am

Ha ha ha! Oh, Typhoon, I’m glad somebody still keeps walks interesting!

13. jane niederstadt on January 30, 2013 at 7:45 am

I think he is just trying to tell everybody he loves them. You know, little love bites lmao. Good luck buddy with fitting in with your new brothers and sisters. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

14. Ice 'n Ayla on January 30, 2013 at 5:31 am

Ayla sez, “Well, remembering Rusty’s little quirk about getting behind his companions, getting between their back legs and lifting them up with his head, I’m not sure which would be the most unnerving or annoying. Given a choice, I think I’d prefer the ear biting. Guess we all gotta be known for SOMETHING unique, eh Ty? “

Important Little Stories

June 19, 2022

We focus so much on epic events, but sometimes it’s the smaller things in life that are the truly important little stories.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.