Games with Frankie

Cheoah
Frankie! The human is here reading our blog, so hurry up and start the game.
Tongue games
Excellent. I wonder how many readers will admit they are now trying to roll their tongue the same way.

1. Juno's mom on December 7, 2022 at 11:15 am

I always thought it was interesting that some people can’t do that tongue roll. Cute that Frankie can.

2. Debbie & Miss Ruby on December 7, 2022 at 7:47 am

Cute Frankie!! Ruby said she will do the tongue roll in her dreams..

3. Jean Burkhardt on December 7, 2022 at 6:38 am

Nope-I can’t do the tongue thing either Frankie boy-lol!!!!

4. Sam on February 2, 2013 at 9:02 am

LOL – too funny!

Sam

5. Teddy Westlife on January 29, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Mum says she refuses to try, so there!

6. Susan and Wrigs on January 29, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Frankie, we tried and failed. What’s your secret? 😀

7. Carolyn Gray on January 29, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Not fair, Frankie! I am one of those humans incapable of rolling their tongue!!

8. houndstooth on January 29, 2013 at 8:46 am

Ha ha ha! I admit it! I tried it!

9. jane niederstadt on January 29, 2013 at 7:53 am

LMAO! Frankie, if you wouldn’t have said that I wouldn’t have done it. Yes I can do it too. You guys are so funny over there in the herd. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

10. Andrea on January 29, 2013 at 1:47 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I did, Frankie!! 😛

–Andrea
    XOXOXO

11. Billie Rhodes on January 29, 2013 at 1:25 am

Ah Frankie! You’re so silly! Btw, yes I can do that too!

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.