Qannik’s Bravery (Again)

Q protests

I don’t care if you do give me that look, I am coming onto the deck and there is nothing you can do about it.

Q protests

I will woo loudly until you move.

Qannik

You got it, I will not shut up until you let me pass and there is nothing you can do about it.

Run

Ack, you have the Queen of Evil with you!

In yard

I wasn’t really scared, you know. I just like standing out here in the yard. Oh yeah, and, Woo!

1. Ice 'n Ayla on November 1, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Kiska can’t act alone, has to have The Queen as back-up? Shame, Kiska, having to hide behind The Queen to help keep poor Q out in the cold!

• D.K. Wall on November 1, 2012 at 8:00 pm

There is a reason that Kiska is nicknamed the Princess of Darkness. She is quite the protege of Queen Natasha the Evil.

2. Elmo & Mouse on November 1, 2012 at 1:43 pm

It’s funny but I feel for Quannik. He just wants to be on the deck….

3. 24 Paws of Love on November 1, 2012 at 1:37 pm

You go Quannik! Try, try again! Practice makes perfect! Just stay away from the Queen!! BOL!

4. Sam on November 1, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Tee-hee… He brought back up!

Sam

5. Anna the GSD on November 1, 2012 at 11:11 am

Q, you were just testing their defenses! It’s a security test…right…yeah, that’s it!

6. houndstooth on November 1, 2012 at 8:35 am

He who turns and runs away, runs away another day, right Q? 😉

7. hisqueen1 on November 1, 2012 at 7:35 am

Q..It sounds like someone turned off your radar linked to QNTE’s presence. Clearly these years of Kiska telling you to shut up haven’t done anything to damper you or “woo” in this case.

Lowe's Two-Trip Rule

September 25, 2022

Another home improvement project proved the accuracy of the Lowe’s Two-Trip Rule and made me think of the similarity to writing.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.