Ruby Tuesday – Sleeping Spots at the Annex

Tartok

Tartok here. You may wonder why I am sleeping on the hard floor while . . .

Ruby

. . . my sister Ruby gets the couch.

Vent

You see, I have the fresh air ventilation spot for those cold mountain breezes.

Ruby

While she suffers in the den with the humans who insist on closed doors and windows when it is freezing outside.

Head up

I win.

1. siku marie on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 pm

You are like my brother, YoYoMa!

2. Sam on October 30, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Monty prefers the great out doors too!

Sam

3. Savannah NanaMo on October 30, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Oh yes, you are the ManSibe Tartok! Shocked Miss Ruby is not pushing you out of the way!

4. Heartbeats on October 30, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Please take a look at my blog. A friend rescued a Husky from traffic the other day and is trying to find a forever home for him. He’s a doll and probably not even a year old yet. Maybe you have some Husky friends that would be interested?

Thanks!

Mamma Heartbeat

5. houndstooth on October 30, 2012 at 8:29 am

It’s all a matter of perspective, right Tartok?

6. Khyra on October 30, 2012 at 8:04 am

I’d probably be right there with woo Tartok!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

7. Ice 'n Ayla on October 30, 2012 at 5:58 am

Besides which, I see an empty bed beside the door, too, so you COULD have comfort and fresh mountain breezes, too, couldn’t you. I take it this is your choice, and hey, as long as you’re comfortable, let Ruby have her stuffy old den, and soft, “mushy” couch.

Controlling Technology

August 14, 2022

Computers and the internet have wrought many changes over my life, and I’m focused on controlling technology before it controls me.

Five Deer And A Screaming Dog

December 7, 2018 |

You may be wondering about today’s story. What do five deer and a screaming dog have to do with each other? Let’s ask Boom Boom.