Frankie Suave

Frankie 1

There I was trying to act all cool while watching my very first Sarge’s Downtown Dog Walk.

Trio

And then I spotted this trio being all cool and sophisticated and I knew I had to imitate them.

Frankie Suave

They don’t call me Frankie Suave for nothing.

Rusty

We are just going to pretend we don’t know him, ok?

1. Wild Dingo on August 12, 2012 at 8:09 am

FRANKIE! *sigh*
    xox
    Juno (and Wild Dingo)

2. Elmo & Mouse on August 10, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Frankie Suave,

We will gladly have the pleasure of your suave presence. Rooster most likely wanted to join you up there and show off his cool sidewalk moves!!

3. siku marie on August 9, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Not just suave…muy suave! It is all in the effortless style, right my friend?

4. Ice 'n Ayla on August 9, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Cool, Frankie! Rusty has no room to talk about being “cool”, or “different”. I think he’s just jealous because you beat him to it this time! Also, doesn’t Rusty realize that “imitation is the surest form of flattery”?

5. The Ao4 on August 9, 2012 at 11:00 am

Ha roo! Go, Frankie!
    Play bows,
    Zim

6. Stella on August 9, 2012 at 10:00 am

Frankie can just get by on his good looks and his suave-ity. He is not gonna care what you guys think.

Kisses,
    Stella

7. houndstooth on August 9, 2012 at 8:25 am

Since when is Rusty embarrassed by someone else? I figured he’d just join in!

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.