Frankie Friday

Frankie

Nope. Not up to anything. Why do you ask?

1. Elmo & Mouse on April 23, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Frankie, what did you do? Did your hu-dad ever find out?

2. Bassetmomma on April 21, 2012 at 1:56 am

Somebodies looking awful guilty! BOL!

3. Stella on April 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm

G is for the guilt you envision

U is for the uplift paw

I is for the innocense thats missing

T is for the tale your ears relate

Y is for YOU who did some bad deed!

4. Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus on April 20, 2012 at 1:55 pm

And you’ve got a bridge you’re going to sell us, too, huh? Dude, we love you, but we don’t believe you. You are guilty of SOMETHING! Just pray the humans aren’t clever enough to figure out what it is before someone else in you pack does something more heinous. 😉

*kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

5. The Ao4 on April 20, 2012 at 11:05 am

Hmm…. when Mom sees Sibe ears pinned back like that, she knows you might be trying to pull the fluff over her eyes.
    Luv,
    Dave

6. jane on April 20, 2012 at 10:26 am

OMG he is so adorable.

7. Wild Dingo on April 20, 2012 at 9:15 am

Is your house still standing? cuz that’s the look of sibe that did some serious destruction…

8. Carolyn on April 20, 2012 at 7:56 am

Dude…. look at that paw lift! LOL. That face!

9. houndstooth on April 20, 2012 at 7:12 am

Frankie, you are as cute as all get out, but that face isn’t fooling me!

10. Kate on April 20, 2012 at 6:59 am

That look is what we like to call “I can’t hear you because my ears fell off” …it happens quite often!
    🙂

11. Ice 'n Ayla on April 20, 2012 at 5:28 am

Uhhhh, yeah, and me’n Ice believe you, too. We’ve got that “look” perfected too, but the hu-Mom always catches us anyway.

12. Wild Dingo on April 20, 2012 at 4:26 am

The submissive paw lift. Ears back. He did SOMEthing… you just know it.

FRANKIE! sigh.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.