Back Seat Driver

QNTE 1

As the Queen of Evil, I am also in charge of navigation.

QNTE 2

Thus I sit behind the hu-dad in the Jeep and tell him which way to turn.

QNTE 3

Sure, I may look like I am getting sleeping, but I am a professional.

QNTE 4

You would never catch me sleeping on the job.

1. Kari on March 22, 2012 at 11:47 pm

um I think you were already caught

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

2. siku marie on March 22, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Better than GPS! Besides, isn’t there ONE road up and down the mountain?

• D.K. Wall on March 22, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Well, there is one PAVED road. The hu-dad does drive a Jeep Wrangler, so pavement is not always required.

3. Sychoberians on March 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm

We all know us Huskies are working our hardest when our eyes are closed.

Remy and Flash

4. Huffle Mawson on March 22, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Squinting makes you focus more. True story.

5. Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus on March 22, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Just because you are resting your eyes doesn’t mean you are paying SuperClose Attention to everything the humans do. Seriously, you have to watch them ALL THE TIME – you never know what trouble they’ll get into if you aren’t paying attention! 😉

*kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

6. Miley and Maggie on March 22, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Who needs GPS, right?! Love the pics!!!

7. jan on March 22, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Watchdogs never sleep. We lull humans into a sense of complacency when we close our eyes.

8. jack & moo on March 22, 2012 at 11:53 am

As Queen, we assume woo can and wherever and whenever woo like, right? Long live the Queen!

jack & moo

9. Lisa Myers on March 22, 2012 at 9:56 am

So cute! Love the narratives!

10. Heartbeats on March 22, 2012 at 9:47 am

Now I know you should never openly point this out in public but I’m gonna anyway. Is Natasha getting a little *ahem* whiter haired- shall we say? Or is it just the lighting?

She looks like a very wise lady!

mamma heartbeat

• D.K. Wall on March 22, 2012 at 9:56 am

Queen Natasha the Evil’s original nickname was “Baby Bear,” as opposed to Mama Bear Nikita. I used to carry Baby Bear around in one hand (there are some that swear her paws never actually touched the ground because I carried her so much. I reply that I carried her because that was the only way I was sure that she was not getting into trouble).

Regardless, that seems like yesterday. The reality is that was 9 years ago. So, yes, you are seeing some grey in that hair. I guess my Baby Bear has somehow become Mama Bear over the years.

– D.K.

11. houndstooth on March 22, 2012 at 7:06 am

Of course not! No true queen ever misses the opportunity to tell her minions where to go!

12. Khyra on March 22, 2012 at 6:28 am

Of khourse not –

Not that I speak from experience 😉

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

13. Maxx on March 22, 2012 at 3:28 am

Great job navigating!

Cheers,
    Maxx

14. zeeFM on March 22, 2012 at 3:23 am

Of course not Natasha, you’re just squinting in the sun =D

15. Susan on March 22, 2012 at 2:46 am