TV Viewing (Or Not)

Cheoah

For some reason, the hu-dad considers this somewhat distracting when trying to watch TV.

Cheoah

Something about whatever pup is being a lappup blocks the view.

Cheoah

Blocking the view? I thought I was the view.

Cheoah

So let's try this again, hu-dad. Who really notices what is on TV?

1. siku marie on February 24, 2012 at 12:49 am

I think you hurt Cheoah’s feelings, hu-dad! I, too, am a candidate for a Montel show about pups whose humans don’t appreciate them enough…momma always yells “down in front” and cops an attitude when I stand up in front of her view to show my beautiful form and fluffy tail during the climax of a movie.

2. Kari on February 23, 2012 at 11:25 pm

They are trying to stop you from becoming a vegetable is all….

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

3. NCMountainwoman on February 23, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Of course you are the view, Cheoah. With five others around you have to take the attention when you can steal it. (oops, I meant take it)

4. Susan on February 23, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Excellent pictures of Cheoah’s eyes! I’ve never seen a dog with eyes so – particolored? Is that the right word?

• D.K. Wall on February 24, 2012 at 9:08 am

Yes – she has very unusual eyes. Both are parti-eyes – one has a single blue dot and the other is mixed colors. I always try to get close up pictures, but, well, she moves more than Kiska.

Hu-dad

5. Huffle Mawson on February 23, 2012 at 4:30 pm

You are a much better view than that TV, Cheoah.

6. Ice 'n Ayla on February 23, 2012 at 11:46 am

I’m with you, Cheoah — when there’s one of us SiberKidz in the room, who else IS there to watch? (sez Ayla)

7. Elmo & Mouse on February 23, 2012 at 11:09 am

We prefer to watch you Cheezewhiz! Especially when you turn your head around like that – too cute. We must learn from you.

8. Lisa Myers on February 23, 2012 at 8:37 am

SO, so cute! Thanks for the early morning chuckle! You are the best at the subtitles, Hudad! The Cheezie pup looks very cute and I usually prefer watching a sibe over the tube too, Cheezie!

9. houndstooth on February 23, 2012 at 8:26 am

Cheoah, you are DEFINITELY the view! Who cares what’s on TV when there’s adorable you to watch instead? Besides, I saw that wrestling video with Frankie — you are much more entertaining! You could be your own reality show!

10. Linda on February 23, 2012 at 6:00 am

Why watch that funny looking box with people trapped inside when you have us. ‘Sides, aren’t you suppose to be scratching my ears instead!!

11. bichonpawz on February 23, 2012 at 2:36 am

What is it about the two leggeds….they always want to watch that stupid box instead of looking at US??? Adorable pics!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug