Frankie Waits

Frankie

Sure. Sit here and wait on them.

Frankie 2

I know I am the new guy and all.

Frankie 3

But do they really need to make me wait so long?

Frankie 4

After all, I even have the synchronized tail wag figured out.

1. Khyra on February 17, 2012 at 10:46 pm

The abuse!

Furst the whining whiz –

And now THIS!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hey Frakie – want me to khome spring woo?

2. scout and freyja on February 17, 2012 at 1:42 am

They made you wait and you already had synchronized your tail? Well, I never…

3. KB on February 16, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Oh Frankie, you are really figuring out how to be a synchronized part of the Herd! You are such a handsome dude!

Believe it or not, I am *still* reading all the posts from Valentine’s Day. Wow. I cannot thank you and your conspirators enough.

4. siku marie on February 16, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Frankie, you have learned the routine so quickly. You are a pretty smart Sibe Dude. But YoYo can tell you, the new boy simply has to serve his time paying the dues to the Army’s (or Herd’s) whim…fact of life.

5. Huffle Mawson on February 16, 2012 at 4:33 pm

You are being a Good Boy, Frankie. Maybe I should send Teddy over to learn from you.

6. The Ao4 on February 16, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I was the new guy here for a while, then we adopted Dave. Hmm… maybe the hudad should adopt you a brother or sister! Then you won’t be the new guy! Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

7. houndstooth on February 16, 2012 at 8:30 am

And what a lovely, floofy tail it is! You may as well know now, though, that you’re always going to be waiting on the girls!

8. HUSKY'S RULE on February 16, 2012 at 8:18 am

Waiting is awful but we give you a 10 for the synchronized tail wag!!!
    Licks & Nibbles,
    Kody & Nia

9. HoundDogMom (Sherri) on February 16, 2012 at 6:38 am

It sucks being the new guy doesn’t it. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

10. Togo the Dog on February 16, 2012 at 4:18 am

Someday, Frankie, you’ll make them wait instead.

Woooo,
    Togo, Tagar & Gamby

11. bichonpawz on February 16, 2012 at 1:18 am

Definitely should get some points for the synchronized tail wag!!! C’mon!!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

The Iceman Cometh No More

October 24, 2021

The iceman cometh no more. I can now fill a glass with ice and water direct from the door of the refrigerator. Why am I awed by this miracle?

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.