Signs of The Herd

Overlook sign

Rusty reads Cheoah one of the many overlook signs from the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Kiska Speed

Kiska says she loves speed.

Kiska speed

See - here she pretends to be hanging her head out the Jeep window.

Q-Tip

I wonder why Rusty asked me to stand in front of this sign?

Q

I just don't understand what it means.

Q

Dip? Hey! Wait a minute.

1. Susan on February 11, 2012 at 3:09 am

Kiska, Rusty, and Qannik act like they’re professional models! Dog models, I mean.

2. Linda on February 10, 2012 at 1:45 am

Such a beautiful place to go for a little hike. And educational as well, it seems. LOL

3. The OP Pack on February 9, 2012 at 8:17 pm

How fun!!! Qannik, don’t let them fool you – we think it means there might be some ice cream ahead – you know as in double dips:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

4. houndstooth on February 9, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Bunny would love to have that first sign! Q, I think you need to tape a kick me sign to Rusty’s tail when he isn’t looking. That just isn’t right!

5. siku marie on February 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm

That Rusty, ever the cut-up!Qannik, let me remind you that you ARE a White Dog…there is always a place for you in the WDA!

6. Kari on February 9, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Cute!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

7. Elyse and Riley on February 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Isn’t the Blue Ridge Parkway beautiful? We went to Shenandoah when we evacuated out of Hampton to Harrisonburg for the hurricane last year and took the dogs with us. It was pretty!

8. Huffle Mawson on February 9, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Don’t worry Qannik. My dad does stuff like that to me all the time.

9. Elmo & Mouse on February 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Just want to give a shout out that you guys are so cute!

10. Stella on February 9, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I’m not much of a reader but I am quite sure it means
    “Good Dog”!

Kisses,
    Stella

11. Lisa Myers on February 9, 2012 at 10:14 am

Really cute!!

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.