Tilley Time – For Zim

Several weeks ago, we posted a picture where we could see our humans in shadow.  We commented on our hu-dad’s funny looking hat.

The Herd sightseeing by walking down the Battery in Charleston, SC. P.S. – Yes, the hu-dad was wearing his goofy hat as you can see in the shadows, but he was NOT wearing his camouflage socks with sandals.

Zim, of the A04, posted a comment, “The hu-dad doesn’t wear a Tilley hat, does he? BOTH our mom and dad are wearing them for garden stuff or golf. I don’t quite get it. Maybe I should try one on.”

Now we are quite with impressed with Zim that he could pick out the make of hat from a shadow.  But then Zim upped the ante with yesterday’s comment, “I think Rusty needs to try on the Tilley hat! C’mon! I’ll give one a go if you will, Rooster!”

Ok, Zim, you are on.  Rusty says he expects to see your pictures soon.

You want me to wear what?

AND I have to cover my ears?

But I am not going to smile.

Who am I kidding? Rusty the Rooster can turn anything into a game.

Oh – and the rest of you – Zim and Rusty are throwing down the paws. Let’s see those hat pictures.

P.S. – Zim has posted his response here.

1. brooke & darwin on November 7, 2011 at 2:24 pm

The hat looks great on you Rusty!

2. houndstooth on November 6, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Rusty, you totally rock the Tilley hat, but I’m pretty sure you could wear anything and make it look good! We have a hat here that’s that shape, but I’m doubting it’s a real Tilley hat. I’m pretty sure that someone around here could wear it for a photo or two if we can locate said hat!

3. Pup Fan on November 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Rusty, looking good!

4. Redberry Cottage on November 6, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Oh Rusty, we girls at Redberry Cottage adore you! We think you are woootiful in a hat! Mom is posting a picture of Myshka tomorrow and special photo just for you!

Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

5. Jacksdad on November 6, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Oh my dogness. You guys sure are stylin’! I’m surprised they haven’t put your pictures in the hat-alogue!

6. Huffle Mawson on November 6, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Rusty, the look on your face in the first picture nearly made my mum scream with laughter! You are totally rocking that hat though.

7. HUSKYS RULE on November 6, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Great look Rusty!!!
    Licks & Nibbles,
    Kody & Nia

8. Danielle on November 6, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Rusty looks very elegant!

“Il a une tête à chapeau”, as we say in French! LOL

9. Boondocks on November 6, 2011 at 1:31 pm

We thinks you look like Indiana Jones!!

AROOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

10. rottrover on November 6, 2011 at 12:47 pm

We only wear party hats!! Come see before she does a different post!!

BTW, Rusty, you look hawt!!

-Ruby

11. Bert on November 6, 2011 at 12:25 pm

yeh we are in. My Vickie is looking for some cool hats now so we can play.

Bert

12. Sagira on November 6, 2011 at 11:06 am

All so cute in their hats, we just saw Zim’s pic as well. 🙂

13. Piappies World on November 6, 2011 at 10:17 am

Woohoo! Hat showdown Go Rusty! Go Zimmie! We cannot possibly choose. You love you both!

Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

14. jack & moo on November 6, 2011 at 10:04 am

Ha-roo! The rooseter rules the roost in that Tilley hat!

Our pawrents have other hats…. maybe we’ll take woo up on the challenge!

jack & moo

15. Kari on November 6, 2011 at 9:41 am

Rusty you look great!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

16. Andrea on November 6, 2011 at 8:42 am

So – Shanuk wants to know if this is the proper Siberian attire for advanced Siberian hole digging.

17. The Ao4 on November 6, 2011 at 8:13 am

Rus-TY!!!!!!!!! You look awesome, buddy! I’m about to post my pic – hope you like it!
    Play bows,
    Zim

18. Khumbu on November 6, 2011 at 7:30 am

wooo yeah hat time. Rusty you look super in your Tilley think you should wear one more often 🙂