Rusty’s New Toy

We have shown you many times before how much Rusty loves his big toys.  The latest was his snow making equipment from the ski resort, but he also liked his hauler, his grader, and his shovel.  Yesterday, he found another toy he wants.

Think of the holes I could dig with this.

And it is even a Siberian Husky friendly brand - "Dae - woooooooo"

Let's crank her up!

1. Khyra on July 11, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Do woo want me to see if Auntie Di khan arrange fur a delivery from your lokhal United Rental?

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

2. Bella and Daisy on July 10, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Haha Rusty! I love your new toy.

3. Stella on July 10, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Once you get this equipment, Rusty, all you are gonna need is a pair of overalls, and a gimme cap and you will be in biz!

Wish I could see you driving down my street!

Kisses,
    Stella

4. houndstooth on July 10, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I’m envisioning a whole “Escape from Siberian Prison” scenario where Rusty digs out under that famous fence! Am I the only person who wishes she could send Rusty just one of these fabulous toys?

5. NCMountainwoman on July 10, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I think you are going to have to get a hard hat for Rusty. Great shots of the new toy.

6. Huffle Mawson on July 10, 2011 at 7:04 pm

You are the ultimate working dog, Rusty!

7. Fiona and Abby on July 10, 2011 at 2:25 pm

We’ll even do our best to give you a ‘woo’ on that one! Massive holes AND woos. I don’t think life gets any better than that! 😉

*kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

8. The OP Pack on July 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Rusty, please try to drive that new piece of equipment to OP . Ciara says it would be so helpful in her garden:)

Happy Sunday.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

9. Ice 'n Ayla on July 10, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Hey Rusty, you wouldn’t even have to get your paws dirty, digging with this one! No one would ever know it was you!

10. Kari on July 10, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Oh main you have to take it for a spin!!!

Kari

11. rottrover on July 10, 2011 at 11:28 am

Rusty, woo definitely need one of those!!

Have a great week 🙂