Ruby Tuesday – Motor Mouth

Ruby here. Excuse me, but I have something to say.

Lots and lots and lots to say.

Tartok - And everyone wonders why I go to another room to nap.

1. Elmo o& Mouse on February 2, 2011 at 12:50 pm

haha, so funny – the post from above “must be those redheads” cause my brother Elmo who is also a redhead (and looks so much like Rusty) is also a talker.

must be that redhead gene of theirs 🙂

Mouse

2. KB on February 1, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Ruby and R should get together. They could chatter all night long since they both have so very much to say.

3. siku marie on February 1, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Ruby and my sister, Puff, need to spend time together where they can talk and talk and talk and talk…and no one else will be disturbed!

4. Elyse and Riley on February 1, 2011 at 6:23 pm

We’re sure Ruby has lots and lots of important stuff to say! Listen up.

Elyse and Riley

5. Clive on February 1, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Sure looks like you had a lot to say, Ruby!

Guess its lucky there are plenty of other rooms in the house!

6. Huffle Mawson on February 1, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Nothing wrong with having something to say, Ruby. I love a good chat with my dad. I tell him all about how annoying Teddy is being and he agrees with me!

7. Ryker on February 1, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Belt it out baby! You should join in Tartok. You can always take a nap later.

8. Wild Dingo on February 1, 2011 at 1:44 pm

and all i have to say Tartok boy, is you’d BETTER listen! 😉

9. Houndstooth on February 1, 2011 at 12:55 pm

This post would really be better if there was some audio to go along with it! 😛 I’m betting Ruby has a lot to say about most things for some reason!

10. Stella on February 1, 2011 at 12:47 pm

A good pair of ear plugs would solve your problem and you wouldn’t lose your sleep spot, Tartok!

Kisses,
    Stella

11. Anna the GSD on February 1, 2011 at 11:54 am

Sometimes a girl just has to make herself heard..to the herd!

12. Khyra on February 1, 2011 at 11:28 am

I think Summiiii knows Tartok’s pain –

Must be something about those Ruby Redheads!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

13. Kari on February 1, 2011 at 11:03 am

What were you saying Ruby?

Kari

14. The OP Pack on February 1, 2011 at 10:37 am

TD and Phantom here, we totally sympathize with you, Tartok. The Pest here is either motor mouthing at us or else just being annoying. At least right now she is napping after some zoomies in the snow.

15. jack & moo on February 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

Woo tell em Ruby!

jack & moo

16. Sage on February 1, 2011 at 9:28 am

Sounds like the beginnings of a great woo-band!!

17. Stumpy and cyndi on February 1, 2011 at 8:19 am

Tartok, you should join in! You and Ruby could make beautiful music, together!

18. Pamela on February 1, 2011 at 7:54 am

What? No sound?

I guess I’ll have to make my own Ruby sounds to accompany the pictures.