The Other Side

IMG_5208

Cheoah – Cool stuff over there

IMG_0082

Rusty – Where?  Where?

IMG_0084

Sigh – He is too easy.  I am going to have to UP my game to get the others.

IMG_0076

Yeah.  That’s it.  UP my game.

IMG_0077

Yum.  Look over there.

IMG_5206

See how I made them look?

1. Wild Dingo on October 31, 2009 at 12:53 am

husky tricks are the best. they’re a lot like “crying wolf” though. I wonder why?

2. Mochi on October 30, 2009 at 1:39 am

I can get mom and dad to look at anything! 🙂

Mochi

3. Denns the Vizsla on October 30, 2009 at 12:55 am

Psych!!!! Oh, snap!

4. the Army of Four on October 29, 2009 at 9:51 pm

Ha roo! I love playing the ol’ looking up in the air trick!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

5. Steve and Kat on October 29, 2009 at 9:50 pm

I find that it just takes one furry beast to make the other one do the same thing. I’m sure the group think is even worse in the Herd. Good thing I think for myself.

Meow,
    Wilbur

6. Huffle Mawson on October 29, 2009 at 7:35 pm

I had to look too.

Huffle Mawson

7. Kira on October 29, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Woos! That never works for me but always for the psycho little border collie, I can make him look and bark at anything.. he, he, what fun!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

8. KB on October 29, 2009 at 10:00 am

Our dogs both play that game, and it cracks me up! My fave is when they get the other dog to abandon the best dog bed by acting like there’s something really exciting to look at outside the window… then, the trickster steals the best bed!

9. Smrp on October 29, 2009 at 9:32 am

hehehe….silly huskies. gotcha!!
    p.s. i laughed at the hu-parent sitting on the railing while still attached to three husky leashes 😀 braaaaaave!!

10. The OP Pack on October 29, 2009 at 9:31 am

Us too – you are just such a clever guy, Cheoah. What was Dad doing up so high, good thing you didn’t do the UP thing then. Crash!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

11. Khyra on October 29, 2009 at 6:32 am

And woo made us look too!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

Lowe's Two-Trip Rule

September 25, 2022

Another home improvement project proved the accuracy of the Lowe’s Two-Trip Rule and made me think of the similarity to writing.

Games Siberians Play – Catch

July 2, 1995 |

A bored Siberian Husky can be quite creative to keep herself entertained, as Nikita did in a game of catch with a less than happy turtle.