Claiming the Good Spot

We have been blessed with some very nice weather this week with cool night time temperatures and steady morning breezes.  Rusty may be our class clown, but he certainly knows how to claim the really good spot (with Qannik keeping his own rear toasty despite the morning breeze):

img_3130

Poor Kodiak, however, did not fare so well:

img_3131

P.S. – Princess Eva & Brice – Kodiak’s head is to the left and his butt is to the right.  Just want to be clear about these things.

1. Steve & Kat on July 7, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Poor Kodiak! There needs to be a sunbeam for everyhusky!

Steve

2. Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ on July 6, 2009 at 8:17 am

We love to lay in the sun too – Woodrow always finds the spot and Sweetie lays on top of him to steal it

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

3. Huffle Mawson on July 4, 2009 at 1:40 am

Laying in the sun is the BEST! Rusty knows what he’s doing.

Huffle Mawson

4. Mochi on July 3, 2009 at 5:09 pm

Kodiak, I think there’s enough room for you to squeeze in there too. 🙂

I like to catch a sunbeam every now and then, but most of the time I like the cooler places.

Mochi

5. the Army of Four on July 3, 2009 at 4:01 pm

I love a good sunbeam!
    Play bows,
    Zim

6. Khyra on July 3, 2009 at 11:11 am

I’m khurrently lounging on my patio…of khourse, the flashie beast snapped me from the kitchen AGAIN!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Oh, really?

7. Painter Pack on July 3, 2009 at 10:08 am

I prefer the air vent on the floor. Now Jack, he likes the beams…crazy lab.

MBB

8. The OP Pack on July 3, 2009 at 10:04 am

Kodiak, just wait, that sun will move and then you can make run fast and snag the sunbeams for yourself.

9. Princess Eva on July 3, 2009 at 9:29 am

Unlike some people, we knew that! 🙂

10. Kira on July 3, 2009 at 8:47 am

Kodiak got the best spot, I try never to lay in the sun unless i am not feeling well. Basking in the sun is for Border collies and cats!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.