Punishment

This picture is our proof:

img_2667

Yep, that would be sunrise.  On a Saturday morning.  The Saturday the humans planned to sleep in a little.  Until we had a big wrestling match.  On the bed.  With them in the bed.  Amazingly, we got invited to “go outside.”  But it was too late.  They were awake.  And punished.

P.S. – Now we are singing loudly for our breakfast.

1. Mochi on May 10, 2009 at 7:36 pm

Great job! I lick mom’s face to wake her up on the weekends. If she doesn’t get up, then I stick my muzzle under the comforter and push it off of her. If that still doesn’t work, then she get’s a paw on the face. 🙂

Mochi

2. the Army of Four on May 10, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Ha roo roo roo! You’re my kind of Sibes!
    Play bows,
    Zim

3. Huffle Mawson on May 10, 2009 at 3:13 am

Was that part of your revenge for the humans forgetting to post your award?

Huffle Mawson

4. Steve & Kat on May 9, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Great job! There should not be any sleeping in ever!

Kat

5. Kira on May 9, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Good punishment! I am so very proud that you thought of it! I started in the other morning with a stare, then the whining, followed by a sharp bark in the face, that did it!
    ~puppy kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

6. The OP Pack on May 9, 2009 at 8:08 pm

So thoughtful of the Thundering Herd:) We are gated in the kitchen so other than some wooing, we don’ do too much to interfere with their slumber. But Mom is good -she is usually pretty good about getting up early on the weekends.

7. Kodak on May 9, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I like to wake my mommy on the weekend too. I just start to paw her back until she hugs me and then I lick her all over until she relents and takes me out!

Hugs,Kodak

8. Khyra on May 9, 2009 at 10:07 am

I hope it doesn’t tarnish my image
    BUT I never wake up Mom on the weekends…even though she rouses me at 5am during the week.

Woo won’t think any less of me will woo?

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

9. princess eva on May 9, 2009 at 9:49 am

We like to wake Dad up via a carefully placed paw delivered with great force during zoomies. We usually manage to avoid stepping on Momma. We tell Dad that is is a coincidence and has nothing to do with the fact that she buys all of our toys and treats.

Brice

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.