End of Weekend

The weather was perfect.  Few clouds in the sky.  Warm, but not hot, temperatures.  A constant cool breeze.  Kodiak’s only question was why oh why did the weekend have to end.

img_2572

Pbbbbbbbbbbbt!

1. Steve & Kat on April 29, 2009 at 8:40 pm

I think that too, every weekend. However, this weekend’s end signaled that Mom came home from her trip, so I was happy. Dad is good, but not as good as Mom.

Kat

2. Mochi on April 28, 2009 at 3:32 am

Cute! I love to stick out my tongue!!!

Mochi

3. Ozzie on April 27, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Love the tongue.

I hope we dont just skip spring, not that I have ever experienced one. Anywoos, paws crossed for cooler weather and a Hawks win(John said that).

Paws n fuzz.

ozzzie

4. the Army of Four on April 27, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Hee hee hee! Good one!
    Love,
    Ammy

5. Suka on April 27, 2009 at 4:16 pm

hey,

Lucky dogs! Can you paw your weather my way? I have been in tornado weather all week-end, fun and exciting but now a bit too wet and windy for me!

I love the sticking-out-your-tongue photo. I should learn to do that!

Suka

6. princess ev a on April 27, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Sunday evenings are always sad cuz we know that Dad goes back to work in the morning.

Princess Eva

7. The OP Pack on April 27, 2009 at 11:04 am

Good riddance to the weekend, lots of rain, tornado watches/warnings, give us the sun. Still not here today.

8. Stella on April 27, 2009 at 9:37 am

Ours is the worstes of all. 45 degrees, rain or light snow, 15-20 mph winds. Just perpetually icky is what our weather is.

Kisses,
    Stella

9. Kira on April 27, 2009 at 8:40 am

Wooo! Sound like you had a nice weekend, much better than mine. I see Khyra is complaining about the weather, silly dog, she has no idea……

10. Khyra on April 27, 2009 at 5:46 am

PLEASE share THAT weather…it sukhks here! It is khurrently 65 degrees…at 545am!

And it made the low 90’s on Sunday!

Happy Monday!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

The Weirdness of Weeks

November 21, 2021

The earth circles the sun in a year and rotates in a day, but weeks have no natural rhythm. What is up with the weirdness of weeks?

View from the Ranch

October 13, 2009 |

The view from the ranch, our neighbors, is awesome, especially as the leaves begin changes and the cold weather rolls in to our mountain.