Doing the Charleston

As promised, here is a video montage of The Herd in Charleston, SC – a mixture of picture and some video.  Hope you enjoy.

1. sitka and cornelia marie on March 31, 2009 at 3:43 pm

WOW! Look at you all. My mom said she really likes to go to Charleston, but we all haven’t been… maybe I should put it on my wish list?
    Hugs.,
    Sitka

2. Steve & Kat on March 23, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Charleston looks like a very sibe friendly city! I might have to go visit sometime.

Steve

3. simcha on March 23, 2009 at 10:13 am

Whoa nice video! But we were expecting to see Rusty dancing to something from the “The Squirrel Nut Zippers”. They’re a group you can do the Charleston too!

4. Mochi on March 19, 2009 at 10:05 pm

You’re so funny, Rusty! Thanks for sharing the great pics and video! We enjoyed watching it!

Mochi

5. Ozzie on March 19, 2009 at 5:36 pm

DOn’t know why but the video crashed my puter.

Maybe it’s a pooter.

Great video though. Rusty, you are so cool.

Ozzie

6. The OP Pack on March 19, 2009 at 11:03 am

Great music choice. Rusty, oh Rusty – we do love you – we think you are our favorite of the TH.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7. the Army of Four on March 19, 2009 at 10:54 am

Ha roooooooo! I love it when Rusty is Rusty!
    Play bows,
    Zim

8. Khyra on March 19, 2009 at 10:26 am

Ah yes:

RUSTY!

No need to paw anything more!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

9. Kira on March 19, 2009 at 7:41 am

Wooo, just think of the paparazzi following those beaWootiful dogs around tat beaWootiful city. It looks as though it didn’t effect Rusty at all! Same old Rusty!

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.