Wet Walking Wednesday

This week’s Walking Wednesday features The Herd at Huntington Beach State Park (SC).  Tune in tomorrow for The Herd “Doing the Charleston”.

1. Steve & Kat on March 18, 2009 at 11:28 pm

Did you catch any fish or sea turtles? What about finding sea shells? I think that’s what you’re supposed to do at the beach.

Steve

2. Mochi on March 18, 2009 at 10:02 pm

I love the zig-zagging! I like to zig-zag myself!

BOL, Rusty is so funny! I do that to my mom, but not on my walks. 🙂

Mochi

3. Samantha ~ Holly & Zac ~ on March 18, 2009 at 7:22 pm

That sounds like a lovely peaceful beach.

Oh yeah leash braiding …we are good at that one too..hehe
    Thanks for sharing your beach walkin.

Holly & Zac…XX

4. The OP Pack on March 18, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Nice to see some familiar zigzagging and leash braiding moves. Rusty has certainly earned his nickname. What a clown!!!

Mom loves the sound of the ocean waves breaking, one of her favorite places is the beach.

We almost, just almost, finally caught a glimpse of a human face, maybe next time.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

5. ludo on March 18, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Cool walk. You guys sure are zigzagging like pro’s. I can see from that I have a lot to learn, I always get tangled and then I got moaned at.
    ~lickies, Ludo

6. the Army of Four on March 18, 2009 at 12:18 pm

WOWZERS, that ocean looks even bigger than the KANSAS ocean! How cool!
    Mom almost got sea-sick watching you guys weave in and out. Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim

7. Mason Dixie on March 18, 2009 at 11:57 am

I love all the zig zagging. and looks like Rusty is meant to be a dancer. he he. Loved the beach walk thanks for sharing. =)

8. Princess Eva on March 18, 2009 at 11:09 am

We definitely need to move somewhere more fun! Was the fresh seaweed tasty? We get dried kelp sprinkled on our dinner.

Princess Eva

P.S. We just cannot come up with the right words to comment on Rusty’s actions.

9. Khyra on March 18, 2009 at 9:49 am

That was fun! I love the ziggyzaggyhippy chekhks
    AND of khourse, nothing says SMILE like Rusty Rusty Rusty!

I’m trying to figure out how woo all khoordinated your knee akhtions fur the Charleston…I’m really looking furward to some of the kikhking stuff!

Tank woo fur sharing your sandy stroll!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

10. Kira on March 18, 2009 at 7:57 am

Wooo! great walkie! It seems as though I have seen the Zig-zag somewhere before… but not the head butting Rusty, that was too funny, how does Daddy walk like that?