How to Enjoy Snow

Snow is meant to be enjoyed totally and completely when you are a Siberian.  Don’t just walk in it – immerse yourself in it.  As demonstrated by a snow covered Cheoah and a happy Kiska:

Cheoah 1

Me?  Drag my face in the snow?

Cheoah 2

Keeping the belly cool

Kiska

Is this cool or what?

1. Mochi on February 24, 2009 at 2:37 am

That looks like fun! We don’t get snow here. 🙁

Mochi

2. simcha on February 24, 2009 at 12:58 am

it certainly is cold enough for snow! But I fear it’s going to be yet another snowless winter in Virginia. I will have to live vicariously through the herd! Awesome pcis

Simcha

3. Kayla and Maebe on February 23, 2009 at 10:57 pm

WOO!!! That is some pawsome snow woo have there. If we get some in the mountains our huMom might take us there this weekend. WE WANT SNOW!!

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

4. Biloxi and Siber-Sibs on February 23, 2009 at 7:43 pm

HaRoooo,
    Our snow is slowly melting away. I hopes we get more. But woo looked like woos enjoyed it.

Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

5. Huffle Mawson on February 23, 2009 at 4:22 pm

It looks like you keep your belly cool in the snow like I keep my belly warm in the sun, Cheoah.

Huffle Mawson

6. The OP Pack on February 23, 2009 at 3:37 pm

No snow here, no REAL squirrels, no puppies – what’s a pack to do? Can we come visit and snoof around in your snow?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7. Steve and Kat on February 23, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Oh how I wish I could bury my head in some snow right now. I guess I’ll just have to go outside and dig a hole so I can bury my face in dirt instead.

Kat

8. princess eva on February 23, 2009 at 10:57 am

Nothing better than snow to make you feel spunky.

Princess Eva

9. Kira on February 23, 2009 at 8:15 am

Sorry, don’t get it. What is fun about something I have no idea what it looks like or feels like. Kindof like those poor doggies who have no squirrels to chase. Poor Me!
    -Kira The Floridian

10. Khyra on February 23, 2009 at 5:54 am

Tres Khool!

I khan’t wait fur my shipment this week! I’ll be looking fur the drop from above!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

The Weirdness of Weeks

November 21, 2021

The earth circles the sun in a year and rotates in a day, but weeks have no natural rhythm. What is up with the weirdness of weeks?

View from the Ranch

October 13, 2009 |

The view from the ranch, our neighbors, is awesome, especially as the leaves begin changes and the cold weather rolls in to our mountain.