Rusty’s Delicate Feet

While the rest of The Herd is comfortable walking on the pavement of the closed Blue Ridge Parkway, Rusty must always keep his delicate feet on the soft comfort of grass. For the fans of Rusty’s “uniqueness”, we share this week’s Rusty video:

1. Thor and Marco Polo on December 19, 2008 at 10:57 pm

WOO WOO Rusty

You are very handsome and of course, walking in the grass is better than the wet road!!!

Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

2. Steve & Kat on December 18, 2008 at 12:39 pm

I like to walk in the grass too, but NOT if it’s wet. I can’t get my feetie-feet wet. However, snow is acceptable.

Steve

3. Huffle Mawson on December 17, 2008 at 9:31 pm

I don’t see what’s wrong with that. I would walk on the grass too.

4. Biloxi on December 17, 2008 at 7:50 pm

Woo Woo Rusty! Maw says I’s delicate too! We must be connected somehow. Though we’s both good looking dudes!

Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

5. Lola on December 17, 2008 at 7:30 pm

Tis better to walk to the tune of your own drummer than to follow the herd!

6. Echo on December 17, 2008 at 6:49 pm

My motto? Different is good….Woo!
    ECHO

7. Kodak on December 17, 2008 at 4:20 pm

I can understand your delicate feet. It is so cold out here that I can’t stay out very long because my little feet get so cold.

8. The Army of Four on December 17, 2008 at 1:02 pm

Ha roooo! Dare to be different, Rusty!
    Play bows,
    Zim

9. Khyra on December 17, 2008 at 7:04 am

And as my MalGalPal PHBbbbb would say, ‘AND YOUR POINT?’

Whatever would you write about if not fur this khute trait?

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Nice tail work from The Herd BTW!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.