Huntington Beach State Park

Since everyone enjoyed yesterday’s video, here is one from this morning’s walk on the beach:

1. Thor and Marco Polo on November 29, 2008 at 11:58 pm

WOO WOO

We just love your ocean walkies!!! thanks for sharing!

Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

2. Mike Stephenson on November 25, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Kirk,

Awsome videos of the pups on the beach . . . every time I have trouble with Oakley,
    I think what it would be like times six. Have a great holiday.

Mike

3. Steve and Kat on November 24, 2008 at 11:57 pm

I’ve got to go to the ocean! You pups make it look so much fun!!

Steve

4. Kayla and Maebe on November 22, 2008 at 10:34 pm

WOW!!! Looks like woo have the whole beach to yourself. What a beautiful place to have lots of walks… the fresh cold air, the sand underneath the paws, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Nice effects on the video too!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

5. Sparky on November 22, 2008 at 9:30 pm

Thundering Herd!

Okay guys, I’m jealous enough now… You’ve got the BEACH and I DON’T! Man, all that sand, all that water… It’s just too tempting… I must get out of these “fashion clothes” and hitch a ride to the ocean. By the way, I would be happy to have you guys come over and practice your “shredding” skills right now!

Sparky

6. Simcha on November 22, 2008 at 7:14 pm

Oh we have an ocean nearby so going there is almost an everyday thing. However, we act crazy when Mom finds us a forrest or wildnerness area to walk in! We really enjoyed your videos!

7. The Ao4 on November 22, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Oh, MAN! I want an ocean of my own so BAD! Why can’t we have one in Kansas? Other states have them!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: You guys look soooooo cool!

8. Khyra on November 22, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Once again, grrrrrreat work!

It’s S(n)O(w) like the videos on my blog today!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.