Smile For The Camera?

Today’s story is what happens when Hu-Dad runs late, grabs his camera, turns to the nearest canine, and asks him to smile for the camera.

What's in it for me? - smile for the camera
What’s in it for me?

Hu-Dad had a busy day yesterday and got way behind schedule. He realized yesterday evening that he hadn’t done our daily story yet. He picked up his camera and turned to discover that Typhoon was the closest member of The Herd. He asked Typhoon to smile for the camera and took this photo. We’ll let you judge how much of a smile that was.

1. Max and Maya's momma. on September 24, 2022 at 1:46 pm

But His Royals Highness Typhoon you must realize the paparazzi are everywhere!

2. Juno's mom on September 24, 2022 at 11:38 am

Poor ol’ Typhoon. He just can’t get a break from the demands of fame.

3. HokiePack on September 24, 2022 at 10:26 am

Looks like you woke the Prince up from a nap 💤 and he is a grumpy pants !! 😜

4. JEAN BURKHARDT on September 24, 2022 at 8:45 am

His Royal Highness is NOT AMUSED-LOL I guess that face has to pass for a smile!

5. Debbie & Miss Ruby on September 24, 2022 at 8:27 am

Looks more like the “smile” I get when Ruby sees we with a brush!!

6. Teresa Gaither on September 24, 2022 at 7:46 am

Phooey….sums up a too busy day with just “the look!”
    …I can relate to that :0

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?