Ears Closed For Business

When the Hu-Dad drones on about behavior and rules, Typhoon’s solution is to mark the ears closed for business.

I can't hear you - ears closed for business
I can’t hear you

Such a peaceful, quiet afternoon. Perfect for relaxing after a busy day of mischief and chaos. Some lesser dogs might notice the Hu-Dad’s mutterings about misbehavior and trouble, but not Typhoon. With his ears closed for business, he isn’t bothered by such nuisances.

1. Becky Slack on July 9, 2022 at 10:34 am

The dog is wonderful!
    Love the backyard paradise you’ve created.
    BUT – is the fern in the back left amazing planter/statue real???? It’s amazing!!

2. Max and Maya's momma on July 8, 2022 at 12:11 pm

With our 2 we call it Husky Selective Hearing!

3. Juno's mom on July 8, 2022 at 11:53 am

That classic pose definitely tells you you’re being blown off.

4. tammyj on July 8, 2022 at 11:24 am

don’t harsh his calm Hu Dad! I’m sure he could handle Anything!
    anything that is… that the little Prince deemed Necessary. 😀 xoxo
    I love the glimpses of your yard. it’s just beautiful. maybe that’s what he’s thinking!

5. Karen on July 8, 2022 at 9:49 am

He is perfection!

6. Debbie & Miss Ruby on July 8, 2022 at 8:07 am

The look of a prince!!

7. HokiePack on July 8, 2022 at 7:57 am

The Prince at his royal best !

8. JEAN BURKHARDT on July 8, 2022 at 6:24 am

Typhoon almost looks like he’s meditating! I bet he REALLY keeps you laughing Hu-Dad?

Do I hear you mumbling about his misbehaviors???

Controlling Technology

August 14, 2022

Computers and the internet have wrought many changes over my life, and I’m focused on controlling technology before it controls me.

Five Deer And A Screaming Dog

December 7, 2018 |

You may be wondering about today’s story. What do five deer and a screaming dog have to do with each other? Let’s ask Boom Boom.