Baffled Royalty

His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey perfected the look of baffled royalty when Hu-Dad suggested an all-dogs command included him.

Are you talking to me? - baffled royalty
Are you talking to me?

Hu-Dad issued the command to “all dogs” to kennel up. Everypup raced to their crates and curled up inside. Except, of course, for His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey. Hu-Dad looked him in the eyes and said, “That includes you, Little Curmudgeon.” The baffled royalty look you see in today’s photo was the response.

1. tammyj on March 1, 2022 at 1:22 pm

another priceless moment in the saga of Royalty! he KNOWS.
    and he’ll go to bed when He’s ready to go to bed. (worth a try anyway!) xo

2. Max and Maya's momma on March 1, 2022 at 12:13 pm

The look of “You’re not the Boss of me” but gotta love it!

3. Cheryl Seybert on March 1, 2022 at 11:39 am

🀣🀣 it was worth a try Hu-Dad!! I get that same look from Queen Penny a lot!! 🀣🐾🐾

4. mary michaud on March 1, 2022 at 7:05 am

I just want to kiss that face!!

5. Debbie & Miss Ruby on March 1, 2022 at 6:56 am

That look is the same as saying “I don’t need no stinking crate”. Still cute.

6. Jean Burkhardt on March 1, 2022 at 6:33 am

Typhoon says–“I am royalty Hu-Dad and will NOT be ordered to obey”-lol. I bet though you had to hide a chuckle Hu-Dad when he’s up to his tricks?

• HokiePack on March 1, 2022 at 7:59 am

Exactly what I was thinking how do you not laugh πŸ˜‚

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

Lowe's Two-Trip Rule

September 25, 2022

Another home improvement project proved the accuracy of the Lowe’s Two-Trip Rule and made me think of the similarity to writing.

Games Siberians Play – Catch

July 2, 1995 |

A bored Siberian Husky can be quite creative to keep herself entertained, as Nikita did in a game of catch with a less than happy turtle.