Boom Boom Rockette

The approaching Christmas holidays will be filled with traditions: Santa Claus, trees, lights, carols, the Boom Boom Rockette… the what?

A Boom Boom Rockette high kick
A Boom Boom Rockette high kick

Ah, the holiday season. Turkey and dressing. Christmas tree lightings. Decorating the house. The melodic voices of carolers. Reindeer. The Nutcracker. The Boom Boom Rockette. Same at your house, right?

1. CHERYL SEYBERT on November 23, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Boom Boom does an amazing high kick!!! The Rockettes would be jealous!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, your Family and of course The Herd!!! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ‚πŸπŸΎπŸΎ

2. Max and Maya's momma on November 23, 2021 at 10:57 am

Hu-Dad you know EVERY serious athlete stretches before the Big event so Boom Boom is just stretching before the next wrestling match with Roscoe P!

3. Debbie & Miss Ruby on November 23, 2021 at 8:54 am

Nice footwork Boom Boom!!

4. HokiePack on November 23, 2021 at 8:31 am

Well I’ll have to say the HokiePack does not have the plumage that Boom has! Or the pose !! Happy thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒπŸπŸ½ to all !

5. Jean Burkhardt on November 23, 2021 at 7:30 am

WE have Bradley our husky mix BUT he loves to zoom although harder now that he’s older. He also doesn’t sing the song of his people BUT love him ALL the same!

6. tammyj on November 23, 2021 at 6:37 am

LOL!!!
    well. not quite since I don’t have a husky.
    but I LOVE seeing your beloved Boom Boom Rockette! XO

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.