Caption This: Dear Landon

Hu-Dad wants to know when Dear Landon (aka, Boom Boom) plans to come inside. For Caption This day, what was Boom Boom’s response?

Dear Landon - When are you coming inside?
Dear Landon – When are you coming inside?

Dear Landon: Do you know it’s raining? And did you know it’s dark? And it’s bedtime? Everyone else is warm, snuggly, and dry. Hu-Dad really doesn’t want to go outside and get wet to get you. What do you say about coming inside the house?

Dear Readers: What was Boom Boom’s response to such an innocent request? For Caption This Friday, go ahead and give us the best answer.

1. HokiePack on September 18, 2021 at 12:50 pm

Hmmm?? Me ? Inside? Nope!!!!!

2. Nicole Tester on September 17, 2021 at 5:55 pm

When is the snow coming?

3. Juno's mom on September 17, 2021 at 12:53 pm

“You talkin’ to me?”

4. tammyj on September 17, 2021 at 11:20 am

” nope. sorry Hu Dad. but I’m on important business. you can call me Double O Boom Boom.
    it’s secret work. very important. I’ll be in when I’m through. over and out.”

5. Debbie & Miss Ruby on September 17, 2021 at 8:54 am

“Rain is refreshing plus I like to get dried off”.

6. Jean Burkhardt on September 17, 2021 at 6:19 am

Landon says’-Now Hu-Dad-did you really THINK I am paying attention to your requests? I am NOT ready to come in-catch me IF you can”!

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.