Reporting In

Roscoe P. and his bestest big brother His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey reporting in to the Hu-Dad.

Reporting in to the Hu-Dad
Reporting in to the Hu-Dad

Hu-Dad was hard at work at his desk when Roscoe P. and his bestest big brother His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey raced up to his desk with big grins on their faces.

“What have you two been up to?” the Hu-Dad asked.

“Nothing,” they said. “Absolutely nothing. We’re just reporting in.”

Believe it or not, Hu-Dad suspected mischief had happened despite their denial. What do you think, Dear Readers?

1. James on August 29, 2021 at 3:03 pm

I’ve seen that look before. They definitely did something they thought was funny. The question is how chaotic was it?

2. Hokie Pack on August 29, 2021 at 1:25 pm

Such smiles!!! And I am sure an indicator of something amiss!! Check the kitchen counter as something may be missing 🙂

3. Pat and Rebel on August 29, 2021 at 1:08 pm

They look so proud of themselves that they had to be up to some mischief. I am sure they are checking in to provide themselves with an alibi. “We didn’t ‘t do it, remember we were with you.” Love those smiles!

4. Debbie & Miss Ruby on August 29, 2021 at 9:30 am

Typhoon has his ears back!! Probably up to no good!!

• Juno's mom on August 29, 2021 at 2:48 pm

My thought exactly.

5. Jean Burkhardt on August 29, 2021 at 7:48 am

I agree with Tonya and Tammyj-just LOOK at those faces and you just know there was SOME mischief done. BUT I couldn’t be angry at those smiles.

6. Tonya Rogers on August 29, 2021 at 6:57 am

They are too cute! But knowing Huskies they probably were into something.

7. tammyj on August 29, 2021 at 6:46 am

well… you know. where there’s smoke there’s fire!
    but how can you resist those totally adorable grins? LOL! XO

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.