The Gates To Chaos

The gates were installed. The fence is complete. The games have begun. Let’s call it the gates to chaos.

Typhoon in hot pursuit of Roscoe.
Typhoon in hot pursuit of Roscoe.

As you might have guessed from today’s photo, the gates were installed on our fence. We might be a wee bit excited by this development. The Trouble Brothers demonstrate some of the chaos unleashed (yes, Hu-Dad worked hard to get that phrase into the story) as Typhoon pursues Roscoe around and around and around the yard.

We don’t know why Hu-Dad was smiling though. When we got inside, we were too tired to do our nightly wrestling matches in his study. We don’t know how he got any work done over our snoring.

1. Lori and Izzy Bear on July 12, 2021 at 5:19 pm

PAWsome!!!!!

2. tammyj on July 10, 2021 at 10:56 am

oh YAYYYY!!!!
    xo

3. Juno's mom on July 10, 2021 at 9:57 am

I think we’re all excited for you. I can just imagine the joy. (Mental picture of zoomies playing now. :-D)

4. Pat and Rebel on July 10, 2021 at 9:16 am

So happy the boys can run free again and tire themselves out.

5. Debbie and Ruby on July 10, 2021 at 8:55 am

Happy times now. Enjoy the romping guys.

6. Jean Burkhardt on July 10, 2021 at 7:09 am

Hu-Dad-You ARE sneaky!!! Chaos unleashed-lol. I was thinking while reading the story-“I bet those Sibes will be super tired” and there it was! I hope they all slept very well? I’m so glad the fence is complete!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.