Caption This: Compromising Positions

Our Little Prince doesn’t like to be caught in compromising positions, so we ask you to provide his defense in this week’s Caption This.

Compromising positions

His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey insists on his royal reputation remaining untarnished. Unfortunately, that doesn’t include actually behaving properly, but demanding that no evidence of his delinquency be shared. When Hu-Dad caught our Royal Fluff in compromising positions enjoying the sunshine, what was the royal response? Give us your best in this week’s Caption This.

1. Christy on March 6, 2021 at 1:44 pm

The grass may touch my fluff. You may not.

2. Nicole Tester on March 5, 2021 at 5:21 pm

Come on! Rub my belly!

3. tammy j on March 5, 2021 at 11:32 am

” must I Always explain? I am NOT rolling in anything undesirable Hu Dad.
    I am simply airing my undercarriage in this wonderful sunshine.”
    (and … ahem. some privacy would be appreciated. you have my permission to withdraw.)

4. Padma Bending on March 5, 2021 at 8:31 am

Nothing to see here – move along, hu-dad

5. Debbie and Ruby on March 5, 2021 at 8:22 am

“Hey Hu-Dad why can’t you humans ever join me for a little yoga”!!

6. Jean Burkhardt on March 5, 2021 at 7:43 am

Typhoon says-” REALLY Hu-Dad-catching me in this VERY UNLIKELY Princely position”? HHMMPPFFF

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Halloween Costumes

October 31, 2014 |

We live on the top of a mountain at the end of a dirt road. We do not have trick-or-treaters show up at our house. Ever. Still, we do sometimes wonder what Halloween Costumes are appropriate for us.