Kick With Abandon

All dogs kick to spread their scent, but Typhoon adds poetry to his kick with abandon philosophy.

kick with abandon

Our Little Prince does not believe in doing things half-heartedly (as long as you don’t count obeying the humans). When he kicks to spread his manly scent, he has to do it with style, with pizzazz, with gusto. Yes, he lives a life philosophy of kick with abandon.

1. Susan on February 11, 2021 at 10:26 pm

A 7.0 from the East German judge.

2. Patty Markiewicz on February 11, 2021 at 2:33 pm

Great shot! I almost forgot that our now elderly dogs used to go crazy with the footwork! Thanks for the memory.

3. Juno's mom on February 11, 2021 at 10:45 am

Lookin’ like a doga move.

4. Debbie and Ruby on February 11, 2021 at 9:45 am

Definitely poetry in motion!! Not as crude as my little girl.

5. Beverly Elliott on February 11, 2021 at 7:27 am

The Little Prince does everything with style, and elevates even (what to us are) mundane tasks into a special lesson in the life of royalty.

6. Jean B Burkhardt on February 11, 2021 at 6:43 am

I so agree Hu-Dad!! LOOK at that style with which he kicks his leg-lol The Little Prince lives his life the way he wants.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.