Caption This: Boom Suave Conversation

Don’t you ever wonder sometimes what two canines are discussing, such as Frankie Suave and Landon Boom Boom?

Boom Suave Conversation

These two make an unlikely pair. Landon “Boom Boom” D’Bandon on the left. Frankie Suave on the right. The bounciest and calmest members of The Herd. What could they possibly be discussing while they watch the Little Prince and Roscoe P. in the yard? Good news for the Hu-Dad is this is Caption This Friday, so let’s hear it, Dear Readers. What are they saying?

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on February 6, 2021 at 11:04 am

Frankie: Don’t you even think about Boom. 🀨
    Boom Boom: Think of WHAT big bro? 😁
    Frankie: No hijinks ya hear! 🀏

2. Jean Burkhardt on February 5, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Frankie says–” I really don’t know what those 2 are up to out there” Landon says–“Well I could ZOOM around them and find out”!!

3. Debbie and Ruby on February 5, 2021 at 9:24 am

Wait until Hu-Dad has his back turned and I’ll get him on the left (Frankie) and you get him on the right (Landon), he’ll never know what hit him!!!

• HokiePack on February 5, 2021 at 11:20 am

Hey Frankie! I can take both of them I know I can, I know I can! In your dreams Boom !

4. Shay on February 5, 2021 at 8:23 am

Whatcha wanna do today?(Frankie)I don’t know… what you wanna do(Landon)?… Franke… don’t start that again… eye roll ensues

5. Lee on February 5, 2021 at 7:07 am

Want to hunt for squirrels bro?

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.