Caption This: Resisting The Brown Eyes

How good would you be resisting the brown eyes of Frankie Suave? Let’s test you with this week’s caption this.

resisting the brown eyes

Frankie Suave is cool and calm about most anything, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t expressive. When he wants something, from his Hu-Dad, he pulls out his ultimate weapon—the head in the lap and soulful brown eyes. The fact Hu-Dad’s lap was blocked by this bench arm wasn’t an issue. How could anyone get away with resisting the brown eyes of Mr. Suave? In this week’s caption this, what was Frankie’s request? Let’s hear your best answers.

1. The Bougalou Bear on January 29, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Resistance is futile!

2. Max and Maya's momma on January 29, 2021 at 1:05 pm

Hu-dad please make them go away!

3. S Deaver on January 29, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Wouldn’t you love to share some of whatever delicious thing you’re eating or drinking with sweet little me?

4. tammy j on January 29, 2021 at 12:19 pm

“I just love you with all my heart Hu Dad.”
    that’s all.
    he’s not a game player.
    he’s just Frankie Suave!

5. Juno's mom on January 29, 2021 at 11:22 am

Definitely the look of love.

6. Lori & Izzy Bear on January 29, 2021 at 11:06 am

I wuv you Hu-dad… I fink I needs a liver treat.

7. Debbie and Ruby on January 29, 2021 at 9:48 am

Oh Hu-Dad – I am sweet, cute and wonderful, please play with me!!

8. HokiePack on January 29, 2021 at 7:36 am

Pet Meeeeeee Now!!!!

9. Jean Burkhardt on January 29, 2021 at 6:33 am

Frankie says-“Hu-Dad-I KNOW I just had my supper BUT I REALLY REALLY need another treat to tide me over”!!

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.