Caption This: Resisting The Brown Eyes

How good would you be resisting the brown eyes of Frankie Suave? Let’s test you with this week’s caption this.

resisting the brown eyes

Frankie Suave is cool and calm about most anything, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t expressive. When he wants something, from his Hu-Dad, he pulls out his ultimate weapon—the head in the lap and soulful brown eyes. The fact Hu-Dad’s lap was blocked by this bench arm wasn’t an issue. How could anyone get away with resisting the brown eyes of Mr. Suave? In this week’s caption this, what was Frankie’s request? Let’s hear your best answers.

1. The Bougalou Bear on January 29, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Resistance is futile!

2. Max and Maya's momma on January 29, 2021 at 1:05 pm

Hu-dad please make them go away!

3. S Deaver on January 29, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Wouldn’t you love to share some of whatever delicious thing you’re eating or drinking with sweet little me?

4. tammy j on January 29, 2021 at 12:19 pm

“I just love you with all my heart Hu Dad.”
    that’s all.
    he’s not a game player.
    he’s just Frankie Suave!

5. Juno's mom on January 29, 2021 at 11:22 am

Definitely the look of love.

6. Lori & Izzy Bear on January 29, 2021 at 11:06 am

I wuv you Hu-dad… I fink I needs a liver treat.

7. Debbie and Ruby on January 29, 2021 at 9:48 am

Oh Hu-Dad – I am sweet, cute and wonderful, please play with me!!

8. HokiePack on January 29, 2021 at 7:36 am

Pet Meeeeeee Now!!!!

9. Jean Burkhardt on January 29, 2021 at 6:33 am

Frankie says-“Hu-Dad-I KNOW I just had my supper BUT I REALLY REALLY need another treat to tide me over”!!

Exploding Oatmeal And Broken Water Lines

June 26, 2022

The dog didn’t eat my homework, but exploding oatmeal and broken water lines sure interfered with my novel writing this week.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.