Caption This: EEK!

The older brother slow to lose his patience with his pestering younger brother still results in eek moments. We invite you to caption this.

eek

Some photographs provide Hu-Dad an overwhelmingly number of possible captions. Frankie Suave caught in a rare moment of telling his younger brother to stop results in a shocked and dismayed face from the Boom Boom. Exactly what is being said? We challenge you, Dear Reader, in this week’s caption this.

1. Jean Burkhardt on January 22, 2021 at 4:27 pm

Boom Boom is saying-” I am REALLY NOT going after you Frankie-it’s the squirrel!”

2. Nicole Tester on January 22, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Yikes!

3. Hokiepack on January 22, 2021 at 11:20 am

The better to eat you with my pretty!!!

• shay calhoun on January 23, 2021 at 11:53 am

LOL!!

4. Max and Maya's momma on January 22, 2021 at 10:22 am

But, I do this all the time!

5. Debbie and Ruby on January 22, 2021 at 9:43 am

My fangs are bigger than yours, so stand aside..

6. Juno's mom on January 22, 2021 at 9:27 am

“Typhoon needs a time out Hu-dad.” “Frankie almost touched me.”

7. Lee on January 22, 2021 at 8:12 am

I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.