Caption This: Get This Off Me

Poor Typhoon seems to have become tangled in Roscoe’s leash, but as he says “Get this off me” we want you to caption this photo.

Get this off me

We were leashing up in our campsite for another of our thrice-daily walks when the Little Prince found himself covered in Roscoe’s leash. While he is asking the Hu-Dad to “Get this off me,” we think he has a few more choice words. So go ahead, Dear Reader, put yourself in the paws of canine royalty and caption this photo!

1. JoCindy on January 17, 2021 at 10:14 am

“It’s Touching Me!!”

2. The Oceanside Animals on January 16, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Lulu: “This is my serious face. Seriously get this rope off my head.”

3. Patty Markiewicz on January 16, 2021 at 9:43 am

It was one hell of a party. You just had to be there.

4. Lori & Izzy Bear on January 16, 2021 at 8:33 am

I do not find your shenanigans amusing Hu-dad… harumph!

5. KY Parti-eyed Girl on January 15, 2021 at 6:17 pm

“Does my new accessory make my nose look long?”

6. Nicole Tester on January 15, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Poor Baby. He needs a treat.

7. HokiePack on January 15, 2021 at 10:56 am

Really??? This is how you treat ROYALTY?????

8. Max and Maya's momma on January 15, 2021 at 10:12 am

Houston we have a PROBLEM!

9. Debbie and Ruby on January 15, 2021 at 9:45 am

Don’t rope me in!! I am a Husky not a cow..

10. Krista on January 15, 2021 at 9:27 am

Seriously Hudad…SIGH

11. Jean Burkhardt on January 15, 2021 at 6:30 am

Typhoon says-” My ROYAL blood is OFFENDED Hu-Dad for letting Roscoe’s leash DARE to touch His Highness head” So with your words Hu-Dad he said-“GET THIS OFF ME”!!!!

Good People and Pies

November 27, 2022

A chance encounter involving a crowded restaurant, good people, and pies highlighted some of the positive things in this life.

Happy Thanksgiving

November 24, 2011 |

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends. Be like Frankie and Rusty, and pause for a moment of gratitude.