Christmas For Bad Boys

The big day has finally arrived which brings the annual question of how is Christmas for bad boys like Typhoon.

Christmas for bad boys

We present the stockings hung by the chimney (er, flat screen) with care as further proof of how much the canine members of Chez Herd are spoiled. His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey, however, simply wants to know if his big brother, Frankie Suave, might have received something cooler than he did. Never fear, Little Prince, Christmas for bad boys at Chez Herd is the same as Christmas for good boys.

Merry Christmas to all!

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on December 28, 2020 at 8:15 am

Merry Christmas to the entire Herd ❤️

2. chris on December 25, 2020 at 11:56 am

We always hang the stockings of all dogs (past and present) at Christmas time.

3. Juno's mom on December 25, 2020 at 10:33 am

(I sure miss doing that for my pets.) Merry Christmas to you all.

4. Max and Maya's momma on December 25, 2020 at 9:41 am

There’s nothing wrong with the furbabies having their own stockings hung by the fireplace or big screen! Our 2 have their own hung with care and even have something in them. Merry Christmas to all at Chez Herd by the sea?

5. Patty Markiewicz on December 25, 2020 at 8:31 am

Christmas is especially for bad boys! (and girls)

Merry Christmas!

6. Billie Borron on December 25, 2020 at 8:30 am

Merry Christmas to you all!

7. Amarok & Co on December 25, 2020 at 8:21 am

Merry Christmas Landon, Frankie, Typhoon, Roscoe, Hu-Dad and all the family.

8. Jean Burkhardt on December 25, 2020 at 7:33 am

Merry Christmas Hu-Dad and family and the Thundering Herd. I LOVE the stockings and the sayings on them. It does make me happy to know that the herd are all spoiled!!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.