Caption This: Answering The Unanswerable

Hu-Dad often finds the best policy is not to ask what Typhoon is doing, but our caption this challenges you to answer the unanswerable.

Hu-Dad’s long-standing policy is not to ask His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey why he’s doing something, but he couldn’t resist when he found Typhoon’s head buried in the monkey grass. For this week’s “Caption This,” Dear Reader, we challenge you to give us Typhoon’s best answer. Be creative. Be funny. Do Hu-Dad’s work for him.

1. MARK MARKIEWICZ on December 18, 2020 at 4:32 pm

After I’m done with this monkey, you’re next Hu-dad!!

2. Patty Markiewicz on December 18, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Want to know what I’m looking at.. a chimp in the monkey grass.

3. Karen on December 18, 2020 at 10:13 am

I am looking for the hidden phone to contact Sarah McLachlan so I can tell her all about how mistreated I am…

-a side note to say I am obviously kidding.

4. Debbie and Ruby on December 18, 2020 at 8:32 am

I thought I was hidden from your inquisitive eyes!! Next time you will not find me!!

5. HokiePack on December 18, 2020 at 7:54 am

His Royal Highness is inspecting the Commoner/Gardner/Hu-Dad’s work to see if it is satisfactory !!! He will issue his report via his staff aka Roscoe. Be prepared to be scolded!!!!

6. Max and Maya's momma on December 18, 2020 at 7:49 am

Looking for the Monkey you keep saying is in the grass. What did you think I was doing Hu-Dad???

• Juno's mom on December 18, 2020 at 10:02 am

Good one Max & Maya’s mom!

7. Jean Burkhardt on December 18, 2020 at 6:51 am

Typhoon answers–“Hu-Dad-do you REALLY think His Highness NEEDS to answer what I am doing with my head buried in the monkey grass? Royalty is beyond needing your approval”

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.