Christmas Snacks

His Highness seems to be missing the point of good behavior for Santa since he was caught searching for Christmas snacks.

When from the kitchen arises such a clatter, Hu-Dad knows instantly what is the matter. His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey seems to have missed the memo about being one of the good little boys so Santa will bring him gifts. He’s just decided to take what he wants. Too bad he got caught (and you can tell how much he cares).

1. tammy j on December 15, 2020 at 9:22 am

OH… I LOVE! lolol! xoxo

2. Debbie and Ruby on December 14, 2020 at 8:53 am

Typhoon, you made me laugh today. Good thing you are not like my late great Willie Whitefoot, he would have eaten treat and holder in one gulp.

3. Jean Burkhardt on December 14, 2020 at 7:48 am

Again I laughed so hard at the little Prince being naughty!!! Max and Maya are right Hu-Dad-you really shouldn’t leave them so CLOSE to a Sibes reach!

4. Max and Maya's momma on December 14, 2020 at 6:54 am

Don’t leave them so close to the edge of the counter Hu-dad! I’m innocent I tell you I!!!

5. Karen on December 14, 2020 at 6:37 am

Sweet boy!

6. Don Davis on December 14, 2020 at 5:07 am

Typhoon: Santa can only carry so many lumps of coal!

The Weirdness of Weeks

November 21, 2021

The earth circles the sun in a year and rotates in a day, but weeks have no natural rhythm. What is up with the weirdness of weeks?

View from the Ranch

October 13, 2009 |

The view from the ranch, our neighbors, is awesome, especially as the leaves begin changes and the cold weather rolls in to our mountain.