Frankie Morning Smile

Frankie Suave’s morning smile greets the Hu-Dad as he bounds out of bed ready for a new day.

Frankie Suave morning smile

Frankie Suave is passionate about a few things—twice-a-day walks, twice-a-day meals, multiple-times-a-day naps, and sunrise. No, really, he loves the start of each day and gives it an enthusiastic morning smile. Sort of a ready-or-not, here-I-come approach. Probably easier to do when your a.m. agenda consists of a walk, a meal, and a really long nap.

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on December 5, 2020 at 9:02 am

Good morning baby boy 😘

2. HokiePack on December 3, 2020 at 6:40 pm

Hey cutie ! Getting a bit of grey ard the temples ??

3. Patty Markiewicz on December 3, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Much easier to smile with that morning agenda!

4. Terry+Rory on December 3, 2020 at 10:56 am

So SWEET❤️
    Miss Aurora (Rory!) is a Sunrise enthusiast,too! It’s a Great way to greet the day☀️

5. tammy j on December 3, 2020 at 9:48 am

that happy face. be still my heart. xoxo

6. Jean Burkhardt on December 3, 2020 at 7:50 am

LOVE Frankie Suave’s smile. It does make the day a little brighter!

7. Debbie and Ruby on December 3, 2020 at 7:41 am

Nothing like a Husky smile in the morning!!

• Christina Agans on December 3, 2020 at 7:50 am

Love Frankie!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.