Reluctant Model

Our Hu-Dad needs someone to pose for photographs every day for the blog, but some of us play the role of reluctant model.

Why is that camera pointed at me?
Why is that camera pointed at me?

The Hu-Dad says we get meals twice a day, warm beds, lots of ear and belly rubs, and regular walks—all we need to do in return is pose for photographs. But some of us think that is entirely too much of a burden to put up with when our mere cuteness should provide all our needs and wants.

No, I will not work for a living.
No, I will not work for a living.

So, sorry, folks, but our Little Prince absolutely refuses to look cute this morning. Though Hu-Dad does say he looks sort of cute trying his best not to look cute.

I can't help I am naturally cute.
I can’t help I am naturally cute.

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on October 27, 2020 at 8:58 am

Agreed! That natural cuteness just shines through!!

2. tammy j on October 26, 2020 at 5:04 pm

LOL! late to agree. but still agree! xoxo

3. Jean Burkhardt on October 26, 2020 at 1:31 pm

I agree-The little prince is VERY CUTE without even trying!!

4. HokiePack on October 26, 2020 at 12:35 pm

He is naturally cute!!

5. Debbie and Ruby on October 26, 2020 at 9:25 am

And cute you are!!

6. Max and Maya's Hu-Mom on October 26, 2020 at 7:20 am

Yes you certainly are Little Prince Ty! ❤️

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.